Friday, July 24, 2009

"Not all who wander are lost" -J. R. R. Tolkien

Yesterday the summer semester (which I was attending) up at BYU-I ended and I am not on track again for 5 months.

As of tomorrow I will also no longer have a job at chuck-a-rama.
why? Becasue I quit.

This leaves me with an excelent opportunity to do something awsome... but I don't know what yet.

I should probably do something that will earn money for me so that I can pay for college without taking out any more loans.

But what I would rather do is spend my time fishing and canoing and palying around with my blacksmithing tools...

I feel like haveing a job deprives me of alot more meaningful opportunities. and for what? 7.50 an hour? rediculious!

I guess we'll jsut see what happens eh? but in the mean time, I'm going to enjoy my freedom :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to use this new found freedom to come see me? =)

    ReplyDelete