Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Freetime

Since I'm only taking night classes this semester I have almost all day to do whatever my heart desires... unfortunately thats usually just sit and stare at the TV for hours on end.

This is not ok.

Theres a place in town called Sticks & Stones that has a bouldering cave. for $40 I can get 15 all day passes to climb around there. I think I should go ahead and do that.

I havn't been completely slothful in my spare time. I also now have a guitar (thank you Aaron) and have been learning a couple songs (thank you youtube). you might say that I now "dabble" the guiter since I don't really know how to play it. haha



I actually dabble in alot of things. actually. thats pretty much all I do!!! start one things, kinda learn how to do it, then move on to something else. I should probably fix that, but at least I'm always keeping busy right?

My latest thing is fire dancing. I'm making some Poi, I ordered the wick yesterday, completely from scratch. except for the wick, and some washers. i'll probably put some pictures of them on here once their finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment