Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ok... I'll admit it.

I don't understand everything!!!

Note: save and print this document for future reference... this is the first and last time that statement will be made.

BUT!!! that doesn't mean I don't Know everything.


...There's a huge difference.

I know it's hard for some of you to believe that I really don't understand everything. So to convince you that it's true I've compiled a complete list of them.

THINGS I DON"T UNDERSTAND by: Alex Ashby

-Cheese pizza
-Soap operas
-People who make a career out of politics
-Europe
-Bottled water
-Anime
-Paying for Psychiatrists/Self-help books
-Toilet seat etiquette ( I have a rather long rant about this one... I'll have to explain it later)

What really got me thinking about what I don't understand is the cheese pizza. it seriously blows my mind away to think about why that would be considered delicious, or even worth making in the first place! some people are just silly!


No comments:

Post a Comment